Sotai Ho® Basic certificate
Learn the basics of Sotai Ho®. Know the movements and techniques to rebalance the body.
No prior knowledge is necessary.
Starts February 2021 | Registration available
Professional Sotai Ho® certificate
Delve into the knowledge and sequences of Sotai-ho® treatment. Learn about the most common pathologies treated with Sotai. Taught by Master Onoda.
*Access with Sotai Ho® Basic certificate
Information and dates soon
Sotai Ho® instructor licence
Course to be a Sotai-ho® Instructor. Learn everything you need to be a Sotai Master.
*Access with Sotai Ho® Profesional certificate and at least 5 years of professional experience.
Information and dates soon
Seminar 1. 13 February 2021
Seminar 2. 13 March 2021
Seminar 3. 10 April 2021
Seminar 4. 8 May 2021
Seminar 5. 12 June 2021
Seminar 6. 10 July 2021
Total hours: 24h
Master Shigeru Onoda.
Pioneer in Europe of the Sotai Ho Technique.
Booking a place: 130€
Fee 1: 250€ (16 January)
Fee 2: 250€ (13 March)
Total Fee: 630€
Escuela Japonesa de Shiatsu
c/ Joaquín Bau 2 Local
28036 Madrid España
Friday 5 | Saturday 6 | Sunday 7 | November 2021
Friday. 10.00 to 14.00 & 15.00 to 18.30
Saturday 6. 10.00 to 14.00 & 15.00 to 18.30
Sunday 7. 10.00 to 15.00
Master Hiroshi Miura
Master Hiromi Hatakeyama
Master Shigeru Onoda
Enrolment fee: 250€ + Fee 1: 350€ (The payment day is the first day of class) Total: 600€
*Special price 20% off:
. Students attending the 2018 edition
. Students Shiatsu Profesional Course
. Reservations before 28 February 2021
Enrolment fee: 250€ + Fee: 230€ (The payment day is the first day of class) Total: 480€
Hotel Ilunion Pio XII
Avd. Pio XII 77 28016 Madrid España
The programme is aimed to:
· Healthcare professionals.
· Manual therapy students.
· Shiatsupractos, physiotherapists and osteopaths.
· It is recommended to study Sotai-ho® Basic first.
· The course program may vary.
· The student must bring a Yoga Mat or similar for the practical part.
· Included Coffee Break for each day.
· Non-refundable seat reservation
· Book. El alma del Sotai: Fundamentos básicos de Sotai Ho. Spanish
· Book. Sotai Ho. Principi fondamentali. Italian
· Sotai-Ho Japan certificate signed by Master Miura, Master Hatakeyama and Master Onoda.
· Chained movement
· Support and help
· Communication with the patient’s body
· Checking movement
· Basic Do-shin and Soho
· Physical, visceral and psychological imbalances
· Ratio between shoulder girdle and pelvic girdle
· Observation at Sotai-Ho
· Balance guidelines
· Structural analysis
· Relaxation prior to treatment
· Do-shin and Soho application according to ailment
· Release of the shoulder girdle
· Advanced Sotai
· Do-shin and Soho applied
· Relationship between cervical and lumbar spine.
· Do-shin and Soho in sitting posture
· Physical, visceral and psychological imbalances II
· Alignment of the pelvic area and its rebalancing
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.